Other Care Providers
- Babujagjivan Ram Memorial Hospital
- Delhi Commission for Women
- Department of Women and Child Development
- 181 emergency line
- Baba Saeb Ambedkar Medical College
- HAQ, Action India, Prayas, MAP, etc.
Umeed Ki Kiran is a community-based, OPD clinic providing free, confidential, and comprehensive medical and psychosocial care to survivors of Sexual and Gender Based Violence (SGBV) that adhere to international medical standards. We aim at alleviating suffering of survivors of violence by responding to their medical needs and respecting their dignity by ensuring informed consent, privacy and confidentiality. We provide care to all SGBV survivors, of all ages, genders, religious creed, ethnicity, nationality, ethnicity and/or caste, without discrimination.
© Doctors Without Borders Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.